Our store is created with the online e-commerce platform Shopify Inc, allowing us to sell our products directly to you.
Your data is stored in Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application securing the server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data and this is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more information regarding Shopify's Terms of Service or Privacy Statement, please visit: https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms and https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase a product from our store, we collect personal information as part of the buying and selling process, such as your name, address, email address and credit card information.
When you browse our store, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address providing us with information that helps us learn more about your browser and operating system.
HOW DO I GET MY CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or exchange a purchase, we imply that you consent to collect your data and use it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for marketing, we will ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
* Email Marketing: we may send you emails about our sales, new products and other updates.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
You may withdraw your consent simply by contacting us directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if at any time you violate our Terms of Service.
This website is operated by BAGLETS.
By visiting our site and / or purchasing something, you are engaged in these Terms of Service. They apply to all users of the site, including users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at: jacob@@chateletmanufacturing.com.
* Please note all Terms and Conditions apply to anyone who has purchased on or after the July 1st, 2022. *
ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service:
- You represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright laws).
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account including username and password. BAGLETS is NOT responsible for any losses happening out of the unauthorized use of your account.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service or Products, without asking for a written permission by us.
- Engaging in any conduct that affects anyone else's who uses or enjoys the Sites or that may harm the brand, BAGLETS.
- Use this Site for any commercial purpose, or for any purpose that is fraudulent or unlawful.
- Use the Site in any way that violates laws, exploit or harm anyone, send false advertising or promotional material, or impersonate someone or attempt to impersonate BAGLETS.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.